2.23.2010

Meats and Meats and Meats

So...a little back-story about this post: Awhile back, my friend 'Tif', (who I was calling 't-bone' at the time) challenged me to make a personalized logo for her nickname. The t-bone steak was an obvious choice, but I decided to spice things up a little and spell the 't' as 'tee', instead. You know--like a short-sleeved tee. And....that's what started these drawings!

Random meats in random articles of clothing. 

Yes, there are a few non-clothed meats--but hey--when inspiration strikes I have to jump on it!  (ie, the 'Palsy Porkchop'. At the time, a good friend had gotten Bells Palsy in half her face, so naturally, a Palsy Porkchop was in order. Notice how half of it is droopy? I'm not making fun of the disease--I promise. We just needed to document it in meat form. Oh, and don't worry, she is palsy-free now.) If you want to enlarge them, just click on the image and enjoy! They aren't scratch-n-sniff, either, so don't get any ideas...


From left to right:
Bacon in a Boot, Tee-Bone, Brisket in a Bolo,
Meat in a Mitten, Haggis (hidden) in a Hat, Meat 8,
Meat Magnet, Salami in a Scarf, Lamb Shank,
Meat Head, Palsy Pork Chop, Meat Bag

2 comments:

  1. What fine documentation of all your meat goodies! I am so pleased to own a few of those myself. hip hip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud to see all of these together! What wonderful creative meat skills you have Daws...skills like that are rare you know.

    ReplyDelete